Graphing Calculator Graphing Calculator

Finally! Something that actually has a point! I'm putting you on my favourite list. Loved the mechanics at the begining!

Stick Invaders 2 Stick Invaders 2

Slightly fun

But a) I expect you didn't make the original and b) it gets tired after a bit. not so much on gameplay.

Operation Maus Operation Maus

It will go far

Tom Likes you

HipHopBox HipHopBox

ahhh...liked it!

BlEED I BlEED I

Nice one!

I liked the idea, so don't be suprised if you start seeing movies called READ, or HEED or something like that- because guess what i'm about to make!

Nice one- reminds me of this arcade I went to with my friend and wasted £14 on one machine... MY money, of course.

Ted's Immoral Adventure Ted's Immoral Adventure

Nice

Good game play, but you might need to check it for bugs.
What has that got to do with harry potter? Oh well, I'm sure it's for the best. Good luck, and well done...

Harry Potthead Harry Potthead

What the hell?

Smoke a pigeon? Smoke- you wanna smoke what?

Dats jush nashty

synj dressup synj dressup

yeah...

I gave it a nine because it had Tom in it... which is a bad thing. ;-)

The Boss The Boss

Chicken... hell yes

Who ever played the chicken was a genius. The world needs more people like you for them to be able to understand the value of chicken kind. A chicken is not just for sunday- it's for christmas too.

And this one time, at band camp, we ****** a ******' chicken right up it's ******' ***. (Figure out the stars yourself and win a free chicken blow up doll.)

Where does this chicken live? Does it go to the mens' toilets, you know, where all the cocks hang out?

Bird Feed Bird Feed

Congrats

I know this sounds a bit ungrateful, but I think there should be a punch line- i.e. the birds get angry that there's no food left and peck out his eyes etc.

For ideas see 'the birds' by Alfred Hitchcock